Learn how to perform auto travel calibration with Fisher ValveLink Mobile software:
1. Set the device to Out of Service.
2. From the Main Menu, choose Calibration, then Auto-Travel Calibration, then Start.
3. Calibration routine will begin to move the valve.
4. when prompted, run the procedure to find the high and low pressure ranges.
5. View the provided pressure measurements and select Done to exit.
6. Remember to set the device back In Service.
-ValveLink Mobile Quick Start Guide: https://www.emerson.com/documents/automation/quick-start-guide-valvelink-mobile-fisher-en-126224.pdf
-ValveLink Mobile webpage: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/catalog/fisher-valvelink-mobile
Thanks for watching! Please like, share, and comment on our video and make sure to subscribe to the Fisher Valve & Instruments channel.